Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Bingo with Lao Ma

My aunty suggested that she buys a WII game so tat Ace can play with laoma whenever we go over for dinner.. while I am excited at the prospect of having Wii to play with.. i told her it is a bad idea since my grandma is not able to take care of electronic stuff now.. she keeps pulling out the TV wires and the TV is now spoilt.. she cannot view any channels properly accept Suria.... so I suggested that she dun do that.. so instead, my Aunty bought many other games like stacking blocks.. etc...
Ace is always on the lookout for new, fun things.. so leh, we decided to play that instead...


Even grandma enjoyed the game...
Helper, Sarina, joined in the game too....

Then we decided to continue with our BINGO games and this time, my mum bought some chocolates as prizes...



Unfortunately, Popo only bought 3 Kit Kats and Popo gamed first.. then Lao ma and Sarina... (was play master doing the numbers) and so we had to continue playing the game UNTIL Ace won.. and Popo passed him her prize.. cos if not he had his mouth all pouted up and looked really sad...

And the moment we stopped the game, Laoma excitedly opened up her Kit kat to eat.. just like a little child.. hahahahahaha...

I reminded my mum that she has to buy 4 prizes next week so that everyone gets a prize.

Previous Post: Celebrating Popo's BD

No comments: