Sunday, May 15, 2011

Big Mouthed Angel




When my son found out I was going to be away for a few days, he initially started to sulk and complain that he would not be able to see me for a few days... he even threatened to cry...and so i was careful to shower him with more TLC the few days before I was due to leave.. it helped a little tat my sis and bro in law offered to bring Ace out over the wkend and so he at least had something to look forward to...

Thankfully, my son decided also to shift his focus from complaining to being creative.:) He found two pieces of paper and drew two drawings for me... and carefully folded them up before passing to me because he wanted me to keep these in my bag.. so that whenever I miss him, I would be able to look at the pictures and feel him beside me.. what a sweet little boy..

I, on the other hand, put myself into his Share Bear and told him that while I was away, Share Bear will be here with him...

While I was there though, Ace was mostly okie..slightly grumpy.. but mostly okie:) I heard from Ah Yee and Popo when I came back that he cried for no good reasons and also because Ah Yee did not buy him somesort of drink after they went to IKEA cos she gave him a choice to choose between Mac Donald or the drink and he chose Mc D:)

Anyway, while I was there, I recieved a missed call from my mum's place.. worried that something may have happened to Ace, I called home.. turned out tat my son made a call to me all by himself because he had something to tell me or ask me...

"Mummy, I want to ask you something.. can I use the car design water bottle to drink water?" He asked me.

Alamak... called me all the way from SGP just to ask me if he can use a cup to drink water??

My friends who overheard our conversation just commented that he probably misses me very much...

Well, I missed him too.. :) Missed the bed.. missed sleeping together, missed our night time conversation and his smell.. hehehehe..

Previous Post: Ace The Prime Minister

No comments: