Saturday, May 14, 2011

Ace The Prime Minister


I was talking to my son the other day and I told him that one of my friends said that if he wanted to be Prime Minister, he has to know and learn how to say sorry..

And to which my son replied, "Yeah, I know!"

And he started doing the Sorry Sorry dance that is made famous by that Korean boyband...

Wahahahahahahhaha!

PS: My son overheard the news about MM Lee and SM Goh resigning from the cabinet and promptly brokeout into a song... the lyrics are somewhat as follows based on my memory...

Lee Hsien Loong is very important... very importaaaaaaant...
So don't talk about Lee Kuan Yew anymore, oh no, dun talk about Lee Kuan Yew anymore...
Lee Hsien Loong is so important... he is so important... so dun talk about Lee Kuan Yew anymore...
Lee Hsien Loong is important... he says sorry.. sorry sorry.. oh yeah... sorry...
Sorry sorry sorry sorry, na ker na ker na ker na ker
Sorry sorry sorry sorry, na ker na ker na ker na ker
Lee Hsien Loong said sorry.... about the mas selamat... and the drain things.. oh oh oh..

Can't decide if he is PM in the making or Mr Brown in the making.. wahahahahaha...

Previous Post: Gangster Ace

No comments: