Monday, April 04, 2011

Vegan Burg Again!

Brought Ah Yee and Nett Nett to Vegan Burg with Ace the other day.. the conclusion is that the burger does not taste as nice when Max is not eating it with us.....

Because Ace was up early to jog with me, and because he did not take an afternoon nap, by the time he sat in Net Net's car, he actually fell asleep on our very short journey there but woke up good as new after his power nap.

When he saw the car, he asked me why Net Net's car looked different and I told him Net Net fixing his car and so he rented another car... Ace asked me then what is the meaning of rent. I told him it means you pay someone money to borrow something from them.. And then he asked me how much did Net Net pay for the car.. I asked him to ask Net Net and he did..

Net Net's reply? "I don't want to talk about it lah.. sad lah.."

And thankfully, Ace stopped asking after that.

Speaking of asking questions.. I can never watch any show in peace if Ace or Popo are around.. cos they will take turns to ask me about what is happening in the show.. Ace is the more jia lat of the two.. He will ask me things like why is the girl sick, why is she crying, why is the man there, why did the man say this, why did the man say that... HAI....

So Ah Yee told Ace, "If you do not understand, you pause and wait and listen more.. as you listen more, you will understand.. if you keep asking, you will never understand..."

But I felt tat is not true as well cos it is also correct for you to ask when you do not understand.. waiting and pausing for more info I guess only applies to watching tv.. hahahahahaha.. in real life, dun understand, ASK LAH:) hahahahaa...

So I told Ace that it is okie to ask but when watching tv, he has to learn to observe and understand the show from what is being said. Because alot of times, he will also ask me what they are talking about when they are speaking in Chinese or English... a language he already knows...

Ah Yee noted though, that he has no problem understanding shows from the OKTO channel.. hahahahahaha.. maybe cartoon language is not so chim..

Previous Post: Sticker Ace

No comments: