Saturday, April 09, 2011

Responsible Ace

I think Ace really takes the responsibilty to take care of me when max is not around very seriously.

The other day, my tummy wasnt feeling so well... so I kept passing out really smelly gas....

So when Ace smelled the smelly gas.. he asked me why i kept passing out gas, I told him my tummy was feeling unwell...

Suddenly, he disappeared and then when he reappeared, he had a ru yi you in his hands and he said, "I apply for you..."

"Dun want lah.." I told him..

"Want lah want lah.. I apply for you lah..." he said...

Not wanting to let him feel let down, I agreed and so he happily applied ru yi you for me lor... and after he finished, he reminded me.. "Now you go and rest, and tomorrow if your tummy is not feeling well still, you must tell me and I will apply again for you.. okie? Remember to tell me ah.. I apply for you ah.. you dun apply yourself ah..."

Hahahahaha... I went to bed that night feeling warm in the tummy and warm in my heart...

Previous Post: Ace Was Invited To A Wedding

No comments: