Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Rango

Since I promised Ace, I made plans to bring him out for movies to watch RANGO during his holiday... so after checking, I realized there is a 11.15am show and so came home early after my jog to prepare to bring him out to the movies...

A shot with Mr Silly before we leave the house...

On the bus we go....

Because we had alot of time to waste, I decided to bring him to Timezone and let him have a little bit of fun...

I told him he could only choose three games and he chose bowling. Alas, the stupid machine hor, made me swipe my card twice and only gave me one game.. luckily they gave me one free game in replacement....

STRIKE AH!

Ace the disc jockey...

Ace the drummer...

Anyway, since there was a promo.. top up $20 and be rewarded with $8 more and so I topped it up lah.. since he likes to play often and we already have 80 points inside the card. HOpefully can collect enough points to get like a good toy in return...

Then it was time to buy popcorn! ;) Ace wanted to eat sweet popcorn and so I ordered a small one to share.... he was so excited that he wanted to start eating immediately.. but he stopped himself and then declared that we will eat together when the movie starts...

We went into the cinema rather early and since no one around, i decided to take photos or:) And Ace started eating the pop corn...

"I thought you wanted to wait till the movie starts?" I asked him.. "Oh, okie, wait wait.."





This photo is a classic lor.. you see, since we were in the theatres early, we watched about 20 min worth of adverstisements lor.. so while watching the advertisements, Ace would secretly dig into the popcorn box and when I see that, I will eat as well.. and then he will put up his hand like tat and say, "等 (wait)" because he was afraid I will eat too much. If I stopped, he continued eating.. and so I took another piece of popcorn and he would put up his hand again like a traffic controller.. wahahahahahah:)

If I took more than one piece, he would tsk m and say, "等!" And I had to REMIND him that I was the one who paid for the popcorn.. hahahaha

The movie finally started but I feel the movie was kind of adult lah.. so leh halfway, he got bored liao and started standing, turning around.. luckily there was no one behind him.. it was also that he did not understand what was going on and I had to explain what is happening to him...

Anyway, throughout this trip out, Ace went to toilet 4 times.. 3 times to pee and one time to poop.. one of the times he peed during the movie.. so i missed part of the movie.. luckily it was not like a very important part...


Anyway, we decided to take a bus home and since Ace always wants to go on the upper deck of the bus, I asked if he would like to do that since the journey was relatively longer.. he of cos took up the offer. I suggested the first row seat and he was so happy to be having such a good view of everything.

"Wah, mummy, like 旅行 leh!" Ace exclaimed...

I spent about $50 for this whole excursion lor... and to think the most exciting and happy thing that Ace enjoyed most was the fifty cents bus ride! Hahahahahahahahaha

Previous Post: Vegan Burg Again

No comments: