Thursday, April 14, 2011

Ace And Tanya Big Book

Some time back, I borrowed a book from the library for Ace... and it was about a little boy who decided to make his own book...

Inspired by the book, Ace also decided to make his own book.. and it was a book about Tanya and him and their "LOVE STORY" lor... wahahahahahaha....

Page 1: Both of them go watch a movie and in the cinema, Ace holds Tanya's hand and tells her "I love you..." Page 2: They go have an ice cream together after that. Please NOTE that Tanya's dress says "Ace Loves Tanya Chua" and Ace's shirt says, "Tanya Loves Ace Chua."





Also note that I was not at home when he drew this and that I REALLY have NO IDEA where he learnt all this from!?:P Page 3: That is the two love birds transforming themselves into a heart and DANCING AROUND A COCONUT TREE! Wahahahahahaah Page 4: The only page that made no sense is the last one where he tried to draw the pair of "3D" glasses that his classmate hongbin gave him.. I really dunno what he means by he loves 3B and 3D... I pray he is NOT referring to cup size... wahahahahahah...


Previous Post: Ace's Gan Mei Mei

No comments: