Thursday, March 10, 2011

Why Doctors Make Alot Of Money



The other day, I was busy doing my own work and then my son started to to doodle on his own as well..

And after he was done, he passed it to me.

I looked at it and couldn't make head or tail out of it and so I asked him what he was drawing...

And then he pointed to the left hand side of the paper and explained.. "Going to meeting and doing work will give you money..."

And "Doctors help us when we are sick..."

"And the people the doctor help will give him money...."

"So, doctors will have alot of money.." he explained with a grin :)

Despite him being very money faced, when I asked him what he wanted to be, he STILL wanted to be a policeman even though "doctors make alot of money".. hahahahhaa

Previous Post: Policeman Ace

No comments: