Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A Trip Down Memory Lane

Ever since grandma has dementia, her memory has slowly be deteriorating... it is currently so bad now tat when my sis went to her house to visit her, after she left, she scolded her helper and asked her why she allowed strangers to come into her house... when her helper told her that "that is your granddaughter..", she said, "Rubbish! My grandaughter is still very young..." Anyway, ny aunty tries to help her remember things by keeping an album of pictures.. That is my grandma when she was a young girl.. together with her siblings... That is her when she was older.. This cute and handsome guy is my dad... That is my dad and mum... My mum so pretty when she was young right? That's my parent's wedding photo... Who do I look like? This cute baby is ME!
And as i grow up, I get even CUTER!:) look like Ace or not? My first birthday... And my son asked me why there isn't any photo of him. I told him it is because he was not born yet when these photos were taken.. so leh, not wanting to be left out, he drew a picture of himself licking a lollipop and put it into the photo album...


HAHAHAHAH! Cute!


Previous Post: Wah Meng Ti!

No comments: