Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Time Alone Finally.. AGAIN!

As Max was going back soon and would not be able to celebrate both V day and our wedding anniversary with me, I kept bugging him to bring me somewhere to celebrate...

On the very last day when he is free, I asked him if he means to leave SGP without celebrating these two impt days with me and so he finally said he will bring me somewhere to celebrate...
The somewhere is where he can have his fav beer and fav pizza...






TIMBRE!

Where we can eat the best and tastiest pizza in sgp!


But we didnt know what to do with Ace and luckily, my mother in law was not working and it was her last off day.. so I told Ace it is the last day Nai Nai dun have to work so she cooked dinner for him... it made him happier to think that he was there to eat his fav chicken rice than FOCUS on the fact tat we wanted him to leave us alone.. wahahahahaha...



Anyway, when we went to pick him up, nai nai said Ace was a hungry bunny today and asked for more food immediately after he finished dinner!



Previous Post: Wall Sticker

No comments: