Saturday, March 19, 2011

Lao Ma Was Locked In Her Room

The other day, I was out the whole day and when I finally managed to reach home late at night, I was almost half dead...

Alas, I was not fated to rest as there was drama abound in my house..

I reached home at 9.30pm and was just sitting down at the sofa to destress as I had a super long, intensive day at the Family Constellation workshop I was attending. At around 9.55pm, my mother and my son came back from their Soka discussion meeting and after a while, the phone rang, it was my father.. who told my mother that my grandma was locked in her bedroom and tat we should call the locksmith. When my mother asked him where he was, he just said, "I am outside" and hang up the phone.

But because I did not know what exactly is happening I took a picture of the sticker the locksmith left on our door and walked over to Laoma's house to take a look.

Turns out that laoma wanted to go to bed at 9pm and wanted to show her maid how to lock the door. The lock was faulty and the moment they shut the door, the door could not be unlocked. My dad was out and changed is mind about having supper and decided to come home early instead (or he would have been home at 1am)

I was sooooo tired and have to drag my heavy body towards grandma's house.... sensing my tiredness, my son said, "哎呀,怎么搞的,为什么那么迟才这样?"

Anyway, we called the locksmith and he said it will take 30 mins for him to arrive and so since we had nothing to do, Ace used my iphone's lomolomo function to take photos to entertain himself lor:)

This is the result:)






The blessing in disguise is that we found out that the maid lied to my aunty about not having a handphone and we found out tat she has a NOKIA E72 and had 29 missed calls that day. When we were day, a man called and hung up when my mum picked up.. so it is a reminder for us to take note and monitor my grandma and her maid carefully...

Previous Post: Like Grandpa Like Grandson

No comments: