Monday, March 07, 2011

I Love My Iphone and Ipod

As you know, Max recently bought an ipod touch because he wanted to play games... and i think now that we found out how useful the ipod touch is, we wished Max had bought it much earlier...

These two machines has made connecting and communicating with each other much more easy and it is much easier to include Max in our lives and to show him what is happening and for father and son to have fun with each other... watsapp is great and Tango (which unlike the stupid facetime, is not banned in dubai) is also good for video chats even though only Max can see us clearly and we can only see a blur of colours...

A typical wonderful day gets on by with the machines and our conversations goes on like this:

















Angel: Thanks you for the flowers

Max: Nice boh?

Angel: Very nice...

Max: Going to golf range with Adam later...

Angel: Okie

Max: You put on make up first then took pics with the flowers? Haha

Angel: Ya, flowers nice, I also must be nice... Your son call me and cry on the phone just when i was telling Karen he is very brave... He ask me to come back now to hug him and say why I ever tell him I am going out.. and then cry about not watching tv and for the grand finale, it was, "I WANT DADDY!!"
Max: Haha.. he is so farnee..

Angel: Ace: That is not funny at all, 我要教训你
Max: Wah, he actually said TAT????

Angel: He cried for 20 min on the phone lor.. Ya lor
Max: Come on, which 5 year old says these?.. Huh? Nobody at home with him?

Angel:: He said that, I just type.. Popo and gong gong at home....

Max: I call him now

(Max calls Ace and talks to him on the phone for like 5 minutes. I heard Ace say something like, "OK, i go write now... and hang up)
Angel: You ask him to write what?
Max: He OK leh...

Angel: Ace draw fireman

Max: You at home too? I asked him about his diary..


Angel: Ace draw policeman...
Angel: He write diary say is secret and dun tell me what he is writing but every word that he writes he come and ask me how to spell..Haahahaha..

Max: Good, haha.. at least make him learn more words..

(And then we made small talk about how his session at the Golf Course was and what happened at our Lions Club meeting today...)

Angel: Ur son's diary..

Max: How come he showed you? Mummy is crazyyyyyyy?????? HAHA...LOL...

Angel: You din read DADDY TOO

Max: Selective reading...

Angel: The tall one is him, he is hitting us cos we are crazy...

Max: How come the tall one is him?

Angel: duh..
Max: Anger

Angel: Ya, childrne tend to draw themselves very big in drawings... U so far, so you are small

Max: First time he drew this way

Angel: He was being cheeky and giggling away..

Max: Haha

Angel: I told him I very said his dairy hit me..
Max: Ask him to draw more lah

Angel: Now he ask me how to write beautiful and draw someting else liao

Max: Daddy is happy when I see his drawings...

Angel: Haha.. actually he is qutie talentted, his drawing is really qutie nice..
Max: What quite?

Angel: Be humble..

Max: My son is bestest

Angel: Haha

Max: Tell him that I am always proud of him..



Angel: Now he draw mommy is beautiful..

Max: Ask him to draw you with the flowers lah

Angel: He said okie.. He one look at the flowers say is you give me one... I asked him how he know, he say he saw card say angel.. I said maybe someone else gave me flowerw what.. other people cannot give me flowers meh? He said he will call police to catch the preon cos he cannot anyhow give flowers to his mummy cos is his daddy and mummy anniverary...

Max: Hahahaha.. good boy..


Max: This one is we beat crazy Ace?

Angel: YA

Max: Tell him daddy and mummy doesnt like ace to be crazy. Funny is better...


Max: This monkey ace hands and legs very long.. so funny.. i like.. better than crazy cos cray boy has to stay in hospital and take meidcation and injection..

Angel: Ace: WHY?

Max: Because crazy people are very dangerous, police will catch them and put then in hopsital because they canot think properly and cannot differentiate right from wrong.. so do wrong things and must stay in hosptial...

Angel: Ace: WHY?

Max: So be funny and not crazy..

Angel: Ace: You also ah..

Max: I am Mr Funny.. not crazy..

Angel: Ace: Y?

Max: Because my son is Mr Funny and I want to be like him..

Angel: Ace: You are really very funny..

Max: Na na na bu bu

Angel: Ace: neh neh ni boo boo, you cannot hug hug me..

Max: Then mummy can catch you and hug you for me

Angel: He giggling now and told me "See whether now he cry or not.."



Max: Sob sob sob...

Angel: Ace: Sorry

Angel: He is giggling now and your pic.. kekeke...

Angel: Ace: Y you like that shoot me, yo are so bad, I am going to cry already..

( Then Ace made me take a picture of him and show his daddy...)

Angel: Ace: When you see this photo, you will always be with me...

And then we moved on to talking for a while on VIDEO via Tango and it was a very pleasant experience for me and Ace and Max too... Thank goodness technology makes the world smaller and seperation a teeny weeny little bit easier to bear..

Previous Post: Camwhore Ace

No comments: