Saturday, March 05, 2011

Ace Thinks He Is More Handsome Than F4

Recently, both me and Ace have taken to watching Xia Yi Zhan, Xing Fu.. it is a Taiwanese idol drama featuring Xiao Xiao Bin and Vanesse Wu from F4...

It is really a very nice drama that made me chase the story line everyday.. even my mum was hooked.. I loved it so much I watched 10 eps over two late nights one shot just so I could get to the ending faster... and I was thinking that if I watched now, I can skip watching at 10-11pm on channel u after tat...

BUT even after I finished watching, I STILL WATCHED together with my family at 10pm everynight! hahahahaha...

I never really liked Vanesse Wu lor.. i dun think he handsome.. just got good body only.. and at best I think you can say he has a nice smile.. but I dunno if it is because he aged well or because of the drama.. I find him very handsome and attractive in this show....

One night, whille watching the show, I asked Ace if he thinks Ren Guangxi (Vanesse's name in the show) is handsome and he says "No, I more handsome.."

So I asked him to do a "I am more handsome pose" for my camera...



PS: I still think Vanesse Wu is very handsome even though I do think Ace also very handsome.. I think their handsome is diff type of handsome and hor, my friend, Veron's son, Louis looks like Ren Guangxi lor! Comeplete with the cheeky grin! SO HANDSOME!!!!

Previous Post: Goodbye Is The Hardest Thing

No comments: