Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Sushi Drought







Even though Ace loved sushi... we had to tahan a sushi drought for some time....

Just before we left for dubai, I was too bz to eat sushi with Ace and so when we finally wanted to go for sushi with FF, we discovered that Sakae sushi has closed for renovation in Century Square.. and so Ace ate sushi from NTUC instead...

Once we were in Dubai, we discovered that the sushi and jap food we could find in dubai simply SUCKS! One our first two days there, we tried to eat some jap food from the food court and nearly died. It is the only time I threw away a whole plate of food and barely touched it lor.. and I am usually not fussy with food...

So we swore off Sushi for the next 5 weeks..

Once I got back, I got started with my detox and so no more food... when Ace asked to eat sushi, I told him we would wait till daddy came back from Dubai...

And so finally when max came back, off we went to SAKAE SUSHI in Simei! :)

Since we sold off our car, we decided to take a bus there! :) Max says this is the first time in his life that he took a bus together with Ace:)

And after such a long sushi drought of 2 mths, Ace just ate and ate and ate and ate and ate and ate till he tummy was so round! Wahahahahaha...

Glad to see him enjoying his favourite sushi again...

Previous Post: Ace Is Cool, Good And Funny!

No comments: