Monday, February 28, 2011

Reunion Dinner At Popo House

This year CNY my mum is very happy.. because due to some unforseen circumstances, my aunty bought a bouquet of flowers for her religious master but he couldnt make it to singapore and so the flowers were given instead to my mother :) First time in CNY she received flowers! :)

Anyway, I din bother to take much pics here cos it is steamboat again and I was BZ eating! :)

Ace was so happy to find a packet of LOU HEI because it meant he can lou hei again.. unfortunately for him there was no lou hei that night..since we have moved back to my mum's place, he has been asking me every day and night WHEN we can lou hei again.. my son really loves this chinese salad lor!

Ace and his first red packet of the year from Zeng Popo...

See this beautiful plant? It used to belong to me and was such a small one.. I brought it to my mum's place and under my dad's constant care, it is now much bigger than before.. I bought it many years ago because it was shaped like a human being and even had a little PRICK.. hahahahha:)

After dinner, we tried to put our luggage (which I brought back from Dubai) into our car before going to Lao Ma's house to try to help her fix her tv...


Ace discovered this whole album of old photos that my aunt prepared for my dementia grandma.. so that it will help her remember who is who... Top right corner is my two grandmas... my sister who saw the photo later said this is a photo tat we will never see again because the two old folks are no longer on talking terms.. my mum says that was taken when she and my dad just got married and went on a trip with both mothers...

Right bottom corner from left is my 2nd Uncle, Big Uncle and my beloved grandfather.... I miss him.....
This one is a pic of my dad with his friends.. can you tell which one is my dad? Clue: I look like my dad... Just look out for Angel with short hair.. hahahahahaha


Ace having fun all by himself while Max was bz fixing the tv..... Too bad the tv couldnt be fixed so my dad has to live with only watching channel 8 and 5 since the other channels are all fuzzy...

Previous Post: Gor Gor Ace

No comments: