Sunday, February 13, 2011

Ace Loses His First Teeth




During the time that Max was back, Ace told us that his teeth is a little wobbly.. and true enough.. one of his lower teeth was a little wobbly because there was one teeth growing behind his milk teeth...



Max attempted to try to pluck it out with a towel but then last minute could not bear to do it and so he did not. I went to Baby Centre to check and the experts advised us to ask the child to wriggle it whenever they can instead of plucking it out incase it is those tat are deeply rooted.. so we told Ace to wriggle it whenever he can...



And to encourage him to wriggle, we told him how the tooth fairy will give him money if he pulls out his teeth and puts it under the pillow... (cos Ace is money face one)



And then over the days, he would wriggle his teeth every now and then and then on Sunday, he told me that his tooth is very painful.. I told him to just continue to wriggle... and then Ace told me that his friend said that his mummy said that the tooth fairy will give a present..

So he told his friend that his mummy said tooth fairy will give money.. and then he asked me, "Mummy, can you ask the tooth fairy to give me both a present and also money?"

So in the end, I just outright told him that the tooth fairy is me lah.. who else would he expect to put money in return for his teeth. hahahhaha... and then we agreed tooth fairy will just give him money..

Some time around 8 plus at night, he was playing with his lego set while using his tongue to fiddle with his tooth and suddenly, the teeth just dropped out.

And I think it was not really painful cos he was just so excited... hahahaha...

We washed the teeth and kept it in a nice container... he quickly put the container under his pillow..

At night, before we slept, Ace asked me if I could tell the tooth fairy to remember go give him money... "Ok, " I said..

"But ask tooth fairy dun take the money from my bank hor..."

Hahahahahahaha...

3 seconds later, he changed his mind and said he wanted and present instead and din want money. So in the end, we agreed that i will buy him a present.

PS: At a fren's suggestion, I bought him a Kinderjoy because it has both a TOY and FOOD that he likes to eat. However, he was not really happy about it because he complained that his present is too small.....so i told him since he didnt appreciate the tooth fairy's good intentions, tooth fairy will buy no more present for him in future.. wahahahahaha... and of cos he said he still likes to eat his kinder joy...

Previous Post: http://verityy.blogspot.com/2011/02/dinner-with-nai-nai.html

No comments: