Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Traffic Police Ace




The other day, my dad sent me to the Traffic Police HQ to pick up my licence... On our way home, we met with a heavy downpour... and so my dad said to wear the helmet home to protect my head.. cos we were totally drenched from head to toe...

When Ace came home and saw the blue helmet, he was so happy! He quickly went to search for the flashing stop and go sign that Max bought from him from Kidzania in Dubai and asked me, "Where is my motorcyle? Where is my motorcycle?"

Hahahaha.. So I asked him if he is a traffic police.

"No, I am a special type of police. I am not traffic police. I am super hero police..."

Anyway, the next few days, while we were airing the helmet, he kept playing with it. Even when he was making his card for Tanya's birthday, he was still wearing the helmet... and he refused to take it off still he starts to drip with sweat.

"Ace, why do you need to wear the helmet when you draw the card? Are you trying to be a traffic police again?"

"No, Mummy.. I am not traffic police today. I am a designer... I am designing cards..."

Hahahaha... I am surprised he knows someone who designs cards is called a designer...

On a side note, I think that Ace adds and ER at the back of whichever verb to describe the related occupation. The other day, he was happily drawing and he drew a man in a chef''s hat and he asked my mum, "Popo, how do you spell COOKER?" And so she just spelt for him while she was reading her book...

When she finally finished reading, she took a good look at the paper tat Ace was drawing on, and laughed... Apparently, he wanted to write CHEF but instead, he assumed the man who cooks will be called a COOKER ;) hahahahahahahah....

Anyway, he drew a heart around his name and declared that he will give this painting to the infants in Popo's school. Popo said the infants are very young and might tear his drawing...

"Nevermind lah, you put high high and just let them see and dun let them touch lah..." Ace said. Hahaha.. What a sweet gesture...



Previous Post: Ace Can Write!

No comments: