Thursday, January 06, 2011

I Love It When You Talk To Me Soft Soft

The other day, I helped Ace bath and then wrapped him up in a towel... I passed him his pyjamas and asked him to put them on and went to the toilet.. when i came out of the toilet, my cheeky son was missing from the room...

So I went to search for him.. and there is was, huddled up in a pile with his CLEAN BUTTOCK sitting on the FLOOR RAG because he was trying to hide and CAMOUFLAGE on the mat! Faintz! And he was happily giggling away...

So I told him in an annoyed tone, "I cannot understand why you always like to put dirty things onto your clean body.. you always put dirty things onto your clean skin, your clean face, your clean buttocks. This rag is so dirty.. what happens if the germs go onto your butto0cks and your buttocks start to have pimples or worst still start to rot and bleed?"

He immediately stopped laughing. He pursed his lips and ran into the room to pout...

And then he stuck his head out of the doorway (as I was still in the living room), "Why you cannot understand me? Why you always have to scold me? Do you know that I don't like you to scold me?"

I told him I scold him because he did something wrong or something that might hurt himself. Would he prefer I keep quiet and let his buttocks rot or would he prefer that I tell him.

"You can also tell me nicely and softly mah. I love it when you speak softly to me..."

Faintz.....

Anyway, I told him I am sorry that I sound exesperated because this is not the first time he is doing a silly thing like this and it makes me upset that I already told him so many times not to do dirty things like that and he STILL DOES IT....

But what to do..children are like tat lor...

Previous Post: Xu Ai Is Back

No comments: