Saturday, January 08, 2011

Chef Ace





Karen Ganma said she wanted to buyAce a present and so we arranged to meet up for lunch and then go jalan jalan at Toys R Us to find a toy that he likes.

We spent about an hour in Toys R Us and we looked at Lego sets, Ben 10 toys, Transformer robots, Board games, Swords, Nerf Guns... and Ace just walked round and round... not being able to make up his mind..

And me and Karen ganma kept reminding him to make a good choice and dun choose something that he already has...

Initially I thought he might choose a Ben 10 watch like he said he would when I told him Ganma is asking him to choose his own christmas present. And because Uncle Alvin kept talking about how much fun he had with his Nerf Guns (Max, you got kaki liao.. but I think you can't outshoot Ah Bun because he has the automatic one with batteries tat can shoot like 30 bullets within few seconds or something like tat...), I thought he might want to get another gun.. which made me sweat because those guns are quite ex...

And in the end, after an hour of search, he announced that he would like to go to another shop.. hahahaha... which let me heave a sigh of relieve cos I feel tat Toys R Us toys are always so expensive...

So, we went to the next best place, Carrefour..

And then we walked round and round again.. we saw a basketball and so I told Ace he could choose a ball.. but he didn't want..


And then we saw play doh and he said he doesn't want because he doesnt have any tools inside.

But after another round of thinking... he finally chose a toy tat all of us never thought he would choose... a Play Doh Breakfast making set!

When I asked him what was the reason he wanted to choose this set, he said because "I love to cook now and I want to cook for everybody. I think I like this because I can use it to cook for everybody and I can also play with everybody with this toy."

Wow.. I am impressed that he has everyone in mind when he chose the toy.

Anyway, he was so excited he wanted to open and play with it immediately upon reaching home:) hahaha...



Anyway, we had fun and he made chocolate bread for me:)

Previous Post: Letters To Daddy

No comments: