Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Adventures In Dubai Day 7: The Day I Forgot To Cook My Rice

As Sunday is a weekday here, Max is back at work and we are back to our daily routine of playing games...
Watching The Simpsons, lying around on bed, playing with Ace's toys and playing iphone games...
Ace was so bored he started to take pictures of himself and even pretended to meditate!
So I decided to take Ace swimming..
The view around our pool... it was a blazing hot day but the pool is strangely COLD!
After swimming, we had french toast for lunch/tea and Ace did homework and we called home to sgp and talked with our favourite girls in sgp:)

We were happily doing the talk till 7pm dubai time and then after I logged off, I realized tat I forgot to press the button of the rice cooker! So the rice was not cooked yet! :P

But no worries... the rice was ready in 20 mins..
And anyway, Max fried some tow kua for us in addition to the brocolli and cauliflower in cheese sauce tat i did...
After dinner, Max went downstairs to catch his favourite Liverpool match while Ace watched Spongebob and squarepants while eating chips...

When Max finally came home after the match and was ready to bring us out to the supermarket, I was already fast asleep! Hahaahahaha....

Previous Post: Adventures In Dubai Day 6: Visit to Old Souk and T...

No comments: