Thursday, December 30, 2010

Adventures In Dubai Day 34: The Day We Found A Rainbow!

We were watching TV and suddenly, Ace told me, "Mummy, there is a rainbow in our house!" And indeed.. from somewhere, there was a beam of light tat broke into 7 colours and it landed just nice beneath our clothes hanger on the floor... so I asked Ace to take a photo with it.. hahaha too bad it is not so obvious in the photo...

Then we got bored and dressed ourselves up.. hahaha...


I dun remember wat dinner we had..something tat I have already cooked before I think.. so I din bother to take pictures.. but interestingly.. maybe because we were leaving each other soon and all the emotions made us hungry.. hahahaha.. everyone felt hungry and we decided to go out for a walk to find something to eat... we walked across on a bridge tat had this metal track to allow bicycles to go up as well.. i also dunno wat is the pt since I dun see anyone on a bike...

Ace wanted to eat Mac Donalds and so we walked over to this foodcourt and Ace said, "Today is the happiest day... today is a happy happy day..." just because he had mac donalds... hahahaha


Me and Max were hungry too so we shared a prata... I find this foodcourt very strange as it only had 4 stalls... but then again, the two times I was here.. couldnt see alot of pple eating also...

Then Ace tried out all the rides...


And we went Choitram to do our supermarket shopping... nothing much to buy since we were leaving soon... but I found umbrellas on sale.. HAHAHAHA... isnt it funny.. umbrellas for sale in a country tat rains like ONCE A YEAR.. hahaha

We saw this Santa Claus decoration about the height of Ace so we got them to pose together lah...

Previous Post: Adventures In Dubai Day 33: Xmas Cum Farewell Party...

No comments: