Monday, December 13, 2010

Adventures In Dubai Day 17: The Day A Kuku Fell Off The Toilet Bowl

Inspired by one episode of The Simpsons where Bart Simpson was invited to join a boy band and he performed in an outfit which consisted of a vest... Ace took off his shirt and wore his police vest and posed.... I told him I wanted to take pictures of him and asked him to put on a shirt and he said, "No, like that then handsome handsome... like Bart Simpson... so that is why these pics are pics of him posing with just his vest.. muahahahahahah


When I asked him to put on his shirt because it was getting cold, he just put his head inside and anyhow wrap and asked if i can take a photo of him being funny.. REALLY FUNNY LOR!

Then it was lunch time liao lah... AC left Max a packet of Marcaroni Cheese that Max says he doesnt eat.. so I took it out and wanted to cook.. alas, I realized tat the mac and cheese requires butter and also milk... both which i dun have... so I IMPROVISE.. instead of milk, i use cheese.. two slices of kraft cheese.. hahaha.. instead of butter, i add OLIVE OIL.. hahahaha... And Ace? Well, he was just happy to watch Homer Simpson do silly things again...

Tadah! THis is the end result.. and it tasted quite good too!

After lunch, Ace soon got bored and started taking pics of himself again..

While I was watching my daily dose of ER.. Ace started playing with this balloon tat he found... he said he wanted to decorate his pencil so I used a scotchtape and taped the balloon to his pencil.. but leh, he purposely shappe the balloon so it will fall down and he finds it funny.. so in the end, I just give up lah.. the balloon is now.. after being played with for so many days.. finally fully deflated and RIP in my dustbin.. hahaha

Then a boy named KUKU went to poop.... about a minute later, I heard a "Bomp" sound and afterward keep hearing whining sounds coming out from the toilet.. but it did not become crying.. and neither did he call out to me.. so I continued to listen... and the whining just continued... I finally went to take a look and there was the little boy.. back on the toilet bowl but with a bump and a scratch on his head...

When he saw me, he continued to just whine...(mmmmmm....nnnnn....) so I asked him what happened and found out that he accidentally fell off the toilet bowl while pooping and hit is head against the floor or the wall opposite.... hai.. so lun zun... where got pple fall off the toilet bowl one??

But since he could still laugh and play, I think it should be no problem. I told him to tell me if he feels unwell... and he kept complaining that he feels dizzy...

He got so bored he started sitting on my luggage.. i took a picture and told him I will tell Net Net that he sat on his luggage.. and he quickly got down..

Then, he took out all his toys and displayed them on my bed and said he wanted to play with me.. he was a shop keeper and I was to be his customer.. I told him I wanted to buy three eggs and he picked out the three golfballs for me...

"Ok, tat is enough.." I said..

Being the good and astute businessman he was, he asked me, "Do you want to buy any other thing? All nmy things are very cheap one.. "

I asked him if he could give freebies and give discounts and he said yes and so i chose like 5 or 6 more items and asked him to give it to me free and he said ok...

Later when I asked him.. "How much?"



He shook his head and said that I didn't need to pay.. and then I reminded him that the main aim of the businessman is to make money from his business and so he charged me $1... wahahahahaha...


Then he said he was very hungry and cos Max said he would be home late that day, he asked me to make him pancake with Ice cream and so I did lor...

But Max was not home yet and so my boy got bored.. he stared using the whole living room as his playground... he was jumping from his bed to mine... running around.. flying all over the place.. I just let him be and hopes he will sleep well tonight.. hahahaha

That is the size of my hallway and the size of my kitchen.. considering how little space and how little bowls i have at my disposal. i am very proud of wat i can whip up in this kitchen.. hahahaha

The menu from the night is steamed egg with century egg and salted egg.. and fried kale with beancurd and chilli flakes.. both are yummilicious! I am very happpy with my cooking today! :) I can't stop eating my own food! hahahahahahaha

Then we went supermarket shopping.. and since we are there, Max brought me to this factory outlet sportsshop.. they sell mainly nike so they had alot of Man U stuff.. I jokingly told Ace "Ask daddy to buy this for you lah..." and he said, "Cannot, daddy will be angry one..." Hahahaha.. so he gamely posed for the DADDY WILL BE ANGRY picture...

Then the two of them played silly games with each other till it was time to zzzzz...


Previous Post: Adventures In Dubai Day 16: The Big Eat At Adam's House ...

No comments: