Saturday, December 11, 2010

Adventures In Dubai Day 15: Stayed At Home Day

Ace woke up very excited to be policeman again. So he arranged the furniture, tied his chair to the table and linked it to his blanket around his bed because he was trying to DESIGN HIS OWN JAIL for Policeman Ace to put the bad guys in when he caught them... Alas, there were no bad guys lying around the house and so he ended up sitting in his own jail.. wahahahahaha...

Then it was lunch time and since I ran out of ideas about what to eat, I decided to cook instant noodles and add some veggies inside... Ace, feeling bored decided to document my cooking process on camera... hahahaaha...

Do you like my heart shaped carrots?:P
Yummilicious!

And Ace was suddenly insipired to do homework.. because I promised him that if he did his homework I would bring him to KidZania.. which is this playplace where children can pretend to be different occupations like doctors, policemen, firemen, bakers.. blah blah blah...

Then it was time for GYM.. even though Ace only sat there to wait for me, he said he was THIRSTY after MY 30 min walk.. hahahaha..

Anyway, introducing my two best friends in the gym.. first best fren.. the spoilt weighing machine tat says I am 53kg! Hahahahahahaha.. My dream weight! And second best fren.. the treadmill ;)

when we got home though, Ace said it is his turn to exercise and started exercising in the house.. hahahahahhaa.. CUTE!

Dinner today is fried tempeh with cai hway... and this soup that max asked me to cook.. he told me Adam cooked for him once and gave me a receipe.. I tot it was adam's receipe but when I cut everything and put it into the pot and saw how much 'liao' there was inside the pot and how little soup it can contain because of that.. I KNEW this must be my hubby's own receipe...

Just for your info.. it contains onions, dried chinese mushroom, indian gourd of some sort he bought from Spinneys, peanuts... (and I din even have space to put the veg mock meat he requested)

There was so much stuff that we decided not to finish the rice we cooked cos there is so much food!

We told Ace we are not going out and he was a little upset.. then Max promised him that we would watch a movie together while eating chips.. and so we watched Chronicles Of The Spiderwick together while eating chips...

After that we had nothing to do and following someone's post in FB, I logged on to youtube to watch a Mr Brown Show video... it was quite funny and one thing led to another and me and Ace laughed so hard at this one called Toilet Language there were tears in ny eyes...

But Ace's favourite is this one called the mosquito song.. he made me play it again and again for him like 6 times till I BANNED HIM FROM USING MY PHONE..

And then before he slept, he was singing to himself his own version of the mosquito song.. hahahahaa.....

PS: The next morning, he was STILL SINGING the same song and he STILL wanted to watch the same MTV again and again TILL HE COULD SING IT..hahahaha...

Previous Post: Adventures In Dubai Day 14: The Day I Ate A $5 Dragon Fruit...

No comments: