Thursday, December 09, 2010

Adventures In Dubai Day 13: Welcome To Golden Sands Gym

Day 13 started with Ace deciding to play POLICEMAN AGAIN... As I was washing his dark blue vest, he took out his blue jacket and stuffed all his handcuffs, baton and stuff inside...

I told him it was time for lunch and asked him to stop his policeman games and he promptly took out his police gear and stuck them between my legs.. like I was some sort of shelf for his equipment!

Then I decided that maybe it was a good time to visit the gym! So for the first time, I visited the gym in Golden Sands (the apartment I was staying in)...

Ace got very bored and so he decided to take pictures and entertain himself with my camera while I did my walk:) I am so thankful to him for waiting so patiently...


After I finished my walk, I brought him around the gym and showed him how the different equipment worked and told him how he could play with them the next time I brought him there to do my walk:)

When he got back, I got busy with dinner but he asked if I could play with him. He put all his toys on my bed and guess wat he wanted to play???

He wanted to pretend to sell toys and wanted me to be the customer. I told him I had to get busy with preparing dinner ;) I asked if Ace would mind helping me pluck the tails off the big head tou gay that we bought from the Korean Supermarket... and he said YES!

After 3 minutes though, he complained that the thing is sticky and yucky andthat there is a smell in his hands and so I had to finish it up..

By the time Max came home, I only did the bittergourd fried with salted egg and Max says he will do the tou gay fried with mushrooms... plus tou gay and beancurd soup.. Hahaha..there was just TOO MUCH tou gay.. so boh pian.. and poor Ace only ate rice, toufu and tou gay.. hahaha...

After dinner, Ace decided to help give Max a massage by doing a monkey walk over his dad's back..

Then we went supermarket shopping at Sunflower Supermarket and then we went to Choitram to buy veggies and MORE panda biscuits! Hahahaha...

Then we came home and we asked Ace to go bath.. and all he wanted to do was take pictures of him half naked while he made funny poses.. after bathing, he complains that he is hungry again and so we made him some salad while preparing Max's salad lunch for the next day.


Even though it was getting late, Ace just refused to sleep and kept doing silly things like tying his vest to the chair and tying himself to the vest.... and then he came to my bed and rolled about and played with his carebear and talked loudly in a sing song voice... so I told him to go to his bed now....and then he unwillingly went to his and and then he told me... "But I have to play in your bed..."

I asked him why and he said, "My carebear needs the swimming pool.." pointing to the blue blanket that Max uses...
Me and Max had a good laugh and so we just loaned him the blanket till he was willing to sleep...

Previous Post: Adventures In Dubai Day 12: Visit to Jumeriah and Korean Dinner + Animal World...

No comments: