Thursday, November 18, 2010

Story Of The Best Mummy In The Whole Wide World

I was trying to get Ace to take his afternoon nap and so I slept beside him and pretended to sleep. I was not feeling very well because I had infected tonsils and couldnt really talk to him at all so we couldnt have our usual before sleep sort of conversation.

But that doesnt stop Ace from expressing himself though:)

"Mummy, you be a good girl and sleep and I tell you a story, okay?"

And I nodded my head...

"Once upon a time.." Ace started off.."There was a little boy whose mummy is called Angel! Angel is the best mummy in the whole wide world. She takes care of him and she takes care of daddy. She gives them her love and she plays with him and tell him stories. Angel is the best mummy in the whole wide world. ..."

And he forgot he was the narrator and started moving from third party narration into this...

"And she takes such good care of me. She is so thankful and I am so thankful to her. Angel is a good mummy and she love her family... She is really my best mummy in the whole wide world and I love her so much..."

And the story ended with, "Do you love your mummy? Is your mummy the best mummy in the whole wide world?"

"Okie, the end already, mummy.."

I smiled at him and gave him a wordless reply in the form of a BIG, LONG HUG:)

PS: Ace told me since he told me a story of mummy, yday, his story before I sleep for me is storry about daddy. It started with "once upon a time, there was a daddy who went to work in dubai..." and ended up becoming the story of goldilocks and the three bears.. when I asked him abt the daddy story.. he said already finished. He cannot tell it again because it is very late, time to sleep.. one day can only tell one story.

Previous Post: Singapore Boleh!

No comments: