Sunday, November 07, 2010

I Want To Draw Buzz Lightyear



The other day, I went out with my friends and didnt manage to spend time together with Ace so I promised him that I will play with him the next day before i went out for my dinner appointment:)

Running out of ideas about what to play, I suggested to him that we play a drawing game.. so I took out two pieces of paper and Ace said he wanted to draw Buzz Lightyear. He took out the buzz lightyear toy that FF bought for him and started to draw the toy... and then he said that because he is buzz lightyear, he wrote his name down..

So he said I have to draw Woody and Jessie to be Daddy and me.. so I followed the Woody toy tat FF gave Ace and drew the toy cowboy.. however, as i did not have any toy to follow when drawing Jessie, I just drew watever I liked lor:)

Ace was very proud of our end result and said I must take picture and show daddy the picture:)

Previous Post: Hungry hippo

No comments: