Sunday, November 21, 2010

I See God Everyday

For no reason, my son suddenly told me, "You know mummy, I see god very often... everytime I want to do something bad, god comes and tell me to do the good thing... I even touch god too... do you see god all the time?"

I told him I dun see 'god' but feel his presence. So curious to what is the god he sees like, I asked him to describe the god he sees to me. And without thinking, Ace went on to tell me what god is like...

According to Ace, god is half man and half woman. One blue eye, one red eye, one half black, one half white...

And then I explained to Ace tat diff people have different gods. They look different and have different names. To some people, their god is the buddha.. to some, is jesus chris.. to some, is allah, to some is guanyin... to us, gohonzon....

And Ace said to me, "My god's name is Nam Myo..."

Hahahahahahaha....... I think he meant Nam Myo Ho Ren Ge Kyo... which is the lotus sutra tat we chant. Hahahaha..


I am just happy that Ace believes that there is a higher power somewhere like me. Also surprised as his inate wisdom and spiritual awareness. Also quite surprised tat Ace actually understands tat god is oneness.. rather than the dualism tat we see so often in our everyday life.

Previous Post: Ace Spezzano?

No comments: