Sunday, November 28, 2010

Adventures In Dubai: Day 4 - Sick Bird







Day 4 was a rather uneventful day for me and Ace.

The reason? I was too sick to do anything!

The most exasperating thing was that everytime I tried to sleep... just when I am about to fall into slumber, my son would wake me up with silly reasons like he needed to ask me a question about something (unimportant) or he needed to tell me about what he saw on TV... and I could only function enough to make him is breakfast and lunch..


And so, Ace was basically just watching TV and in the afternoon, he got so bored he started making a MOVIE with my iphone video function lor!


By dinner, I was feeling a teeny weeny bit better but when Max suggested going to the supermarket, I decided I would pass and so Ace and Max went to Lulu hypermart to buy some gloves for Ace and also to buy some snacks and fruits.


In the end, I fell asleep by 9m but like the past few days, sleep was not sound for me as I kept waking up in the middle of thenight either to sneeze or to cough...


Well, the weekend is round the corner.. I pray I will get much better or at least good enough to be able to enjoy our first weekend here in dubai with Max...:)


Previous Post: Adventures In Dubai: Day 3

No comments: