Saturday, November 27, 2010

Adventures In Dubai: Day 3










I think by day 3, I sort of ran out of things for Ace to do. After helping me sweep the floor, wash the veggies for our salad lunch, Ace finally realized or understood that even if he refused to sleep in the night.. there is still nothing to do lor..

So on day 3, after lunch and after he ate his popping sweets and when the Ace took a really long nap that lasted for 3 hours while I enjoyed my peace and quiet blogging and surfing the net in peace... however, the air conditioning in our unit was too cold for me so I started feeling strange and I knew I probably caught a chill..


Come night time, Max was playing soccer today and Ace said that he wanted to go support and watch Max play.. and so i went along.

But it was quite a chilly night... the downside of it was that it made my cold worse... and the upside, because of our support, Max scored a goal.. the first time he has scored a goal since playing with this team.. and they had a rather strong opponent too:)

Anyway, to self entertain, we sang songs and played funny games while watching the match.. took a walk.

Ace was cheering "Daddy win! Daddy win! I want daddy to win!"

And he was also making videos using my iphone telling daddy how much he love him and how much he wanted his daddy's team to win.. hahahaha

Alas, the opponent proved to be too strong and because Max's team's usual goal keeper was not there, their opponent managed to score many times during the game..

But well, Ace was just happy to be out of the house:)

Previous Post: Adventures In Dubai Day 2

No comments: