Saturday, November 20, 2010

Ace Spezzano?


Sometimes, children understand simple principals much better than adults do.
The other day, I told Ace I was going out to meet M. He asked if I was meeting M to discuss about M and S breaking up.

I told him, "yeah.."

And without me asking him anything else, he started to offer his Aceology about love.

"Actually mummy, tell M it is very simple one. Ask her to tell S I am sorry I love you. If S don't forgive her. Then ask her to say 求求你, I am sorry, I love you. And if S still don't forgive her. Then too bad lor, it means it is too late lor. Actually it is very simple.. so easy peasy!"

"Well, you are absolutely right. But when you do fall in love, please also still remember what you said today ok?" I told him with a laugh.

I am just amazed how succintly Ace could explain love, forgiveness and letting go all in a few simple sentences.



Anyone wants to attend Master Trainer, Ace Spezzano's POV workshop on True Love?:P hahahaha

Previous Post: Keep One For Max Chua

No comments: