Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Poolside Dancer or F1 Champion?






The other day, when I sent Ace to his swimming class, I noticed he was not swimming normally.

Usually, he would hold the boards by the side but that day, he clenched his hands into a fist and lay them on top of the board like he was holding on to something.. and when he was swimming, he was learning left and right instead of just going straight..

But I didn't think much of it..

That day, Ace was the only boy in class so his teacher swam together with the three girls (two of them were new) and let Ace swim by himself...

To my surprise, Ace was swimming really quickly and then suddenly, when he reached the edge of the pool, he climbed up and turned towards his friends and raised his hands into the air in a cheer that he was champion and then he started dancing till they finally reached the edge as well..

The next time they had to swim back, he did the same thing again. this time, I got ready my camera and took a photo of it.. hahahaha..

After he finished his lesson, Mr Loke asked Ace if he was a poolside dancer and Ace grinned with a cheeky smile..

I asked him why he did that and he solemnly announced that it is because "Today is a very special day... today is swimming racing car day and because I am the champion, I do a dance... cos I am the champion racing car..."

Hahahaha.. he was inspired by the F1 race he watched on tv the night before and was pretending to be a car racer! No wonder his fists were clenched cos he was holding on to the steering and no wonder he was swaying left and right.. HAHAHAHA...

Previous Post: The Cow Says...

No comments: