Friday, October 22, 2010

Indian Song


It is now the time of the year again..

It is the time of the year where my son will dance everyday for a few hours in school everyday because their school concert will be due soon in November..

So I am very curious as to what he will be performing this year.. and so I asked him. Apparently, he will be in a chinese skit and his script goes something like, "太好了,那么我就可以吃我最爱吃的汉堡包和薯条了!“(Haha.. so him to announce that he likes food.. the role must have been made for him)

And then he is also performing in an English Skit and his script goes something like "And Belle saw her father, Maurice, working on one of his inventions.." (Yes, they are performing Beauty and the Beast)

And then he told me that he is also dancing... "So what is the music for your dance like?"

And he said, "I don't know, it is an indian song.."

And then he started humming THIS song:




HAHA! Indian song?!

I really look forward to his performance:)

PS: Ace just told me that his english line has been changed to "As Morris rides into the forrest, the path gets darker.. All of a sudden, he hears a howl..." I thought.. wah, LONGER LEH.. and wondered if it is because he did better. And then after asking him for more details, I realized that it is because he called pronounce "Belle" properly.. hahaha.. but he is happy cos he says he is MC ( think he means narrator).. I went through with him and asked him to change his intonation and pause here and there. Initially he was not very keen to listen to me until I told him tat "Mummy is story telling champion.. Number one in story telling when I was in school.." And then he started to listen and follow :)


Previous Post: Prince Of The Day

No comments: