Thursday, October 28, 2010

I Want To Go To Your Hotel!

My Macau Pics Part 1:














































I was showing off all the pics I took in Macau to Ace so that he could share my exprience there.

All of a sudden, however, my good son actually started to cry..

"Why are you crying, Ace?" I asked him... cos it was wierd since I was already back with him and he was so happy to see me...

"I also want to go.. I want to go.." he kept repeating. After asking him for more info, I found out that Ace was upset because he wanted to stay in the hotel with me again. He specifically wants to stay in my Macau hotel with me... cos he just so love hotels.. probably also because hotel stays are especially pleasant experiences for him...

I explained to him that I couldnt bring him along because i was going for lessons and there was no one to take care of him during my lessons.. so I promised him that when Daddy is back, we will go for some sort of hotel stay again...

When he saw pictures of other children, I explained that some people brought their children to the workshop because they had helpers to take care of the children for them during workshop.

"Next time can you bring me?" he asked me..

"Then who will take care of you?"

"Just bring a helper or someone along to take care of me lor..."

Maybe after he gets older, he can go to workshops with me :) Meanwhile though, I guess family hotel stays are the best :)

Previous Post: Of Tyrants And Spoilt Brats

No comments: