Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Happy Teachers' Day








As teacher's day is round the corner, I asked Ace to make cards for his teacher and left him to do his own design.

The first card he designed, was for his english teacher and without much guidiance from me, he wrote the words "I Love You..." and then he asked me how to spell "Teacher Eunice" and so I wrote it on a piece of paper for him to copy.

And then he went on to draw a picture of a house and a woman with a little boy. He says that that is him visiting Teacher Eunice at her house. And after that, he insisted on signing off as Ace Chua Buzz Lightyear.

And next, he wanted to design a card for his chinese teacher but found it difficult to write the words Jiao Shi Jie Kuai Le... so i dotted it out for him and he just traced it.

I can't understand why while he say he is unable to write these 5 words, he actually went on to ask Popo to write 2 more sentences for him and he could copy it down after tat! What an interesting card.. he drew like a little boy and asked in Chinese "Who is this boy?" "This is Chua Yen Feng.."

And the strangest thing is that inside the card, he drew a picture of him and his Chinese teacher and then he wrote the words, "Happy Birthday" inside... HAHAHAHAHHAHA.. funny..

But I just let him be lah:) Hope his teachers will like his card...

Previous Post: Self Attack

No comments: