Friday, September 24, 2010

Cassanova Ace


Ace has always been good with words and recently, I think, he has been extra sweet...

Whenever I help him with something, he will tell me, "Thank you mummy.."

If he wanted me to do something for him or to agree to something, instead of whining, he will come and hug me and kiss me and tell me that he loves me... and when I am in good mood liao. then he will ask me if he can eat this or tat...

Sometimes randomly, he will come to me and tell me, "Mummy, I love you very much.."

Other times, he will tell me that "You are the bestest mummy in the whole wide world...."

But the other night, what he said just made me think I DEFINITELY have a cassanova in the making here...

We were just getting ready to go to bed and lying down for our before bedtime for our usual bedtime talk. Ace lay down next to me and suddenly out of nowhere said to me... " Mummy, 没有看过那么漂亮的女孩.. "(I have never seen such a pretty girl...)

I asked him who he was referring you and he said, "You lah.. you pretty mah. you so pretty.. I love you so much..." and he hugged me and kissed me..

Wah.. after that, I was in SUPER GOOD MOOD for a few days:) hahahahaha..

I really wonder where he learn all these from since Max doesnt really praise me much in front of him as well.. maybe he watched too much tv:) So, maybe TV IS GOOD for children! hahahahahahahaha....

PS: Ace just came to me just now for no reason and he hugged me and told me, "妈妈,你永远是我最好的妈妈,我爱你!“ Shiok ah!
Previous Post:

No comments: