Saturday, September 25, 2010

The Best Of Both Worlds





After Ace's school concert, Karen Ganma said she will give me a belated birthday treat.. so thinking tat the Airport will have less people, we decided to have dinner there with Ace and Gandie Zhiguang..
Initialy, when Ace heard that we are going to

When we reached, Ace turned and saw the Sakae Sushi logo and said, "I want to go Sakae Sushi!"

I reminded him that he JUST ate sushi with Daddy before Daddy left and that he can have ice cream if he goes Swensens... but he insisted that he wanted to eat sushi AGAIN. And then he gave a black face and started to go into tantrum mode and then I told him he has to tell us what he wants and not go into tantrum and so he told me, "I want to eat Sakae Sushi and afterwards go to Swensens to eat ice cream..."

FAINTS lor.. he really knows what it means to have the best of both worlds lor:) Hahahahaha...

Previous Post: Cassanova Ace

No comments: