Wednesday, August 04, 2010

WHy You All Play The Lao Ya Lao Ya Game


Ah Yee, Net Net, Daddy and me are all fans of bejewelled. Somehow, even when I think tat FB games are such times wasters and have already quit all other FB games I used to play, I am just UNABLE to quit playing bejewelled completely.

And it can be very addictive. You think it is just one minute but before you know it , you would have spent maybe the past 60 minutes on the game...

And sometimes, I am aware tat this addiction is taking away my time from Ace as well. The other day, while we were sleeping and talking, Ace heard the sounds of bejewelled from Ah Yee's computer and asked me, "Mummy, what is Ah Yee doing?"

"SHe is playing game lor.." I asnswered. And he asked me, "Why Ah yee like to play the lao yah lao ya game.. why you all like to play tat lao yah lao yah (lousy) game? When you all play that game, nobody play with me and I am all alone and no one play with me. When I have fever, also no one play with me.."

I told him I am so sorry and that he is very important to me and is much more important than the game and promised to play the game less and play with him more..

Hai... dio complain...

Previous Post: Operation Dubai

No comments: