Wednesday, August 18, 2010

We Went Jogging




We went jogging the other day with Ah Yee and Power and Ace was so excite to go.. he wanted to wear his cap.. and wanted to bring along his whistle as well...

When we reached the stadium though, we foun out the stadium was reserved for some sort of soccer training and so we decided to run around the park..

And when we started off, Ace was running really fast right ahead... followed by Ah yee and the me and shirley last... and then Ace was really funny because he kept blowing his whistle to ask Ah yee to stop.. and he would run up front and blow his whistle and i reminded him that he is not a traffic police..

Power said it looked like he is the coach and we were his trainees.. hahaha:)

Anyway, after a few hundred meters, he started to cough really bad because he hasn't completely recovered from his cough.. so I told him to stop and asked him to walk home with me..

Once he stopped, his pattern started liao...
"I am so tired.. I want to sleep..."

"I am so hungry..."

"I am super duper thirsty..."

I told him if he wanted to sleep, he can sleep on the grass patch. if he is hungry or thirsty, he can go home to drink and eat and if he were to complain somemore, I will not bring him jogging again the next time Ah yee goes.

So when we were on the way h0me and talking, Ace told me "Mummy, I am so sad that I am not number one leh.. Ah Yee is the number one.."

So that was what he was trying to do! He was not trying to stop ah yee because he wants to be a policeman but because he wants to run faster than Ah Yee and be number one!

Hahaha.. i think he has this fascination with being number one partially because when he was in my tummy, we already told him he is the best, and he is greatest... and he attended many talks in my tummy about excellence and being number one...

Also, it is partially because the other day when we were having a conversation about the birds and bees, I told him that he is a champion because he, as a sperm is the one who found the egg first because he swims the fastest.. that is why he is the one who became the baby... and Ace is born... I also told him that his name means to be the best, to be a champion and to be number one....

Anyway, I told him he is still number one.. cos we went home before Ah Yee.. he number one reach home.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Previous Post: Your Tummy Is So Piao Liang

No comments: