Monday, August 16, 2010

Tanya Wants To Be My Girlfriend


I just decided to cut Ace's hair for him cos it was getting a little too long.. unlike his daddy, I like to keep his hair a little long.. but i still respected Ace's views and so i asked him if he wanted his hair longer or shorter...

"Shorter.. like daddy cut for me..." (after a 10 second pause) "Is it going to take very long?"

"Ya," I told him, "The shorter you want your hair to be, the longer I will take to cut your hair lor..."

"Erm.. then I dun want, I want it longer.."

And so i just merely trimmed his hair a little and trimmed his fringe a little...

And shortly after, I caught my mum staring at him while he was doing homework... and then she turned to me and said, "He really is very handsome hor?"

So I knew I had a winner hair cut..

So the next day after he came back from school, I asked him if any of his classmates say his new hairstyle is very handsome...

"Yeah, Chua Teck Yean said I am very handsome.... "

After some thought, he added, "Tanya also said I am very handsome.. and she says she wants to be my friend now.. because she says I am a good boy now.. also she says we are friends because her name chua, my name also chua.. her name CAI, my name also CAI..."

"And hor, you know hor.. mummy.. she even came to hug me leh! I think hor, she wants to be my girlfriend.. that is why she hugged me..."

HAHAAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHA!

Apparently, he has not forgiven her for saying tat he is a naughty boy previously, that was why he did not want to marry her for a while and so, at this point, he has decided to forgive her has decided that he wants to marry her again..

PS: The next day, Ace told me that when Tanya hugged him, Tanya also asked him whether he want to be boyfriend and girlfriend. I asked him did he agree and he said yes. But he said, "But she dun want to marry me.. she want to marry Harold Pang..." So I told him that he shouldnt agree in that case because when you find a girlfriend, you want someone who can commit and want to marry you.. if the girl wants to be your girlfriend but wants to marry someone else, dun let her be your girlfriend. Find someone who is committed to you because commitment is very important in relationships... like me and daddy like tat:) hahahaha.....

Previous Post: Swimming Ace

No comments: