Wednesday, August 25, 2010

LOVE



That's a picture done by my little artist ;

He was in a good mood and asked me to tear out a huge piece of paper and he started to draw... I tot it to be really nice and so I outline for him and got him to colour together with me...

I asked him what he is drawing and based on his description, I have decided to name this picture, LOVE.

Ace said, "This is you and me sitting on a bench eating ice cream.. this (the purple building) is our house and because I love you... I buy two types of ice cream for us to share. I buy chocolate for me and strawberry for me... and mr cloud also love mr sun and so they are sharing a lemon ice cream..."

Cute!

PS: I told Ace I sent these photos to daddy and he asked me if daddy cried when he saw the pictures.. "Why would daddy cry when your pictures are so nice?" His reply? "Because daddy miss us mah.." Hahahaahahaha...

Previous Post: Emoticon Ace

No comments: