Friday, July 02, 2010

Ace's 5th Birthday Celebration Pt 3 (With Jo, Michael and Steff)




















Ace is so blessed and like I always said, he is a very abundant baby/boy...

The other day, I was passing something to Jo and brought him along.. so Jo was just casually asking me, "Sister, want to have dinner together on thursday?"

And since Ace was there as well, she turned around and asked him, "Ace, do you want to have dinner with us as well?"

And his eyes lit up and he shyly smile at her and said, "Yes..."

After that Jo smsed me and asked me what Ace would like for present cos they said since his birthday is the next day, Jo and Michael wanted to buy him a present. So I told her that he likes transformer and buzz lightyear...

And then eventually, it became a birthday celebration with Steff joining in and bringing one more present from Eileen and also a cute cake with three tigers.

Ace was so happy ... cos Michael also treated him to ice cream.. and we even went gai gai a little after that.

Anyway, I am very thankful to these friends for their kind thoughts and gestures. I was quite worried how Ace would feel or be like since his dad is not around to celebrate his birthday with him... Because they were willing to make time and effort to come despite being super bz and were giving Ace really nice presents, it really brightened up Ace's day and made it much easier for me and Ace as well! Thanks, brother and sisters!

Previous Post: Ace 5th BD Celebration Pt 2 (With Yeye, Nainai And Shushu)

No comments: