Saturday, June 19, 2010

Why You Never Give Birth To Another Baby







It was the first wedding anniversary that Max is unable to spend with me..

So being a romantic who knows what his wife likes and wants, he sent me a bouquet of flowers... secretly...

But leh, the flower delivery man "puah" his 'kang tao' lor.... he called me and asked me, "Hello, are you swee swee Angel? Are you at home now? We want to send flowers to you..."

I was wondering who is that looking for "swee swee" angel.. and then when I realized they were flowers, everything fell into place.. I think they meant "Sweet Sweet Angel because Max must have indicated that the flowers were for Sweet Sweet Angel... (I repeated the story to Max later and Ace overheard me and always repeats this story to me again and again like a funny joke he likes.. Ace thinks it is really funny)

Hahaha.. hilarious!

When Ace saw the flowers, he asked me why Daddy sent me flowers and I told him it was our wedding anniversary. But Ace could not understand what is a wedding anniversary and so I explained that 6 years ago on this day, daddy and mummy got married... he mistook for it to mean that we are married again today and he pursed his lips and ran into the room to be 'angry'..

I asked him what was the matter and he told me, "I am so angry, mummy.. why you all get married again and don't have a baby?"

I told him that I did.. and the baby is Ace... and he got very agitated... "I don't mean me.. I mean you get married again.. why you don't have a new baby.. I want a mei mei Anya!" and folded his arms and pursed his lips...

Turns out that Ace has a misunderstood thinking that if you get married, you got to have children.. hahahahahahah.... anyway, he was ok after a while when I explained to him a few more times about what it means to have a wedding anniversary.. I told Max about this and he said I should explain to him like wedding anniversary is like one's birthday... I guess he is right... the birth of a new marriage, a new commitment:)

Previous Post: Da Jia (Fighting) Lor

3 comments:

ming said...

if mine is a gal..let Ace be the 'gan ge ge' lor..then he got mei mei to play with 1st while u ganbatte for 2nd bb...HAHAHAHAHA!!!

<*ANGEL*> said...

Then my daughter can you IZ's gan mei mei????:P hahahahahahaha

ming said...

can can...iz likes mei nu...