Monday, June 14, 2010

I Love You No Matter What



We were having our usual "before bedtime talk" the other day and we were takling about how parents always love their children....

So Ace Asked me, "Mummy, you will love me no matter what right?"

"Yes, Ace, I will love you no matter what.. No matter you are a bad boy or a good boy, I will still love you no matter what..."

And Ace said to me, "And I will love you no matter what... No matter you scold me... or no matter you beat me.. I will love you no matter what, mummy..."


"That's so sweet, Ace... I am so happy to hear that..." I told him.


I certainly had a sweet sweet sleep that night...

This just goes to show that all children just want unconditional love from their parents.. and if they are given that, they will also give that sort of unconditional love to their parents.. and their children too:)


PS dear, this one goes out to you too.. me and Ace love you no matter what:)

Previous Post: Ace Has An Abundant Day

No comments: