Thursday, June 17, 2010

Dart Thrower Ace








Like I said, it was an abundant day for Ace that day.. because he saw a toy he really liked and because it was not very expensive, I decided to buy it for him..... but I made him promise to do 20 pages of homework before he can open and play..

When we reached home, it was already very late, we went to bed...

The next day, I was out with friends... when I came back at around 9.45pm, Ace was sleeping.. My mum said Ace finished dinner at 7pm and went to sleep... so I we prayed that he will sleep through the night...

Alas, he woke at 10pm and decided to go to the toilet. While he was in toilet, he told me, "Oh oh, I havent done my homework..."

And even though he looked groggy, he insisted on doing his homework...

But after one page, I realized he is not focusing well and asked him to stop and so he cried... I repeated that he can always do the twenty pages the next day.. it is very late now and we should be sleeping now... and so, he finally did the 20 pages one day later... and finally was able ot take out and play...

The next morning, he woke and ran out to play before washing his face and brushing his teeth... but alas, after that, he stopped throwing the darts and focused 0n playing with the darts because the darts were magnectic so he explored and realized two of the darts seem to attract each other and stick together and 2 of them seem to avoid each other... so, I took the chance to teach him about magnets:)

No comments: