Friday, June 18, 2010

Da Jia (Fighting) Lor



When I was young, I remmebered that the favourite that my sister had with our dad would be the game of monsters catching us.. dad would be monster and me and my sis would be busy running away...

When my son was much younger, I guess my dad did not really know how to interact with babies.. but now that he is much older, they seem to be playing more and more games together and having more and more fun together...

I am told that when I am not around, Ace would actually stick to my dad and sleep on his tummy or lie down beside him on his arn to watch tv together...(When I am around, he wants to lie down on me...)

The other day, grandpa and grandson make an agreement to go into Zhen Popo's room.. and then they started dunno doing what inside... so I went into the room and saw them locked in a tussle and looking very busy... so I asked them.. "Ace, what are you doing... what game are you playing.."


"Da jia (Fighting) lor," Ace replied hastily and concentrated on bringing my dad down...

Well, I guess men just do play different games with boys:) hahaha.. I am glad that my dad is here to do the "Daddy" things that mummies do not quite know how to do with Ace while Max is away..

Previous Post: Dart Thrower Ace

No comments: