Friday, May 07, 2010

Mr Monkey


The latest game that Ace is playing with me is this game called Mr Monkey. Actually, Ace invented the game..one day we were lying on the bed an he started using a falsetto voice and called me Mr Monkey and pointed to the two yellow bolsters and said that they were bananas...

The next day, while I was taking nap, he came and disturb me by saying that I took his bananas in the same falsetto voice... and then he announced that he wants to disturb me...

So I told him that when he sleeps, I will wake him the next day by pretending to be Mr Monkey too...

The next day, my grandma had a hard time waking him cos he played for a long time before he slept... so I tickled his legs and used a falsetto voice and told him, "Oh Mr Monkey, look at these two bananas! I want my bananas!" (He was wearing yellow pants that day... ).

When he did not wake up, I hit is buttocks and said, "Wah, here are two delicious peaches! Mr Monkey, wake up, wake up... I found 2 peaches..."

And when he still did not wake up, I ruffled his hair and said, "Come on, Mr Monkey, I found a coconut!" And Ace just inisted on closing his eyes and smiling secretly in his "sleep". He finally did wake up and from now on, every night before he sleeps, he wants to play the Mr Monkey game but he has since changed it to Mummy Monkey and Son Monkey game intead of Mr Monkey... and he even added variety like we have more different fruits as well... the mouth are strawberries and the ears are oranges, etc... and he still speaks in a falsetto voice...

But he is more creative in that the monkeys dun just eat food but also do things like slide down branches (the bolsters) or play hide and seek on the trees... HAHAHAHA...

Looks like it will stay our BEFORE SLEEP game for quite a while...

The other time he was in a pretending to be baby game... every nite before we slept, he will run his hands over his face like "FACE OFF" and say, "SHING" and everytime he says that, he transforms into a baby and when he wants to talk, he will "SHING" and transform back into a boy.. this game lasted for about 2 weeks...

Let's see how long this one will stay...

PS: When Daddy came home, I told him about this game and somehow, the two "perverted" men.. big and little decided that the armpit will be the strawberries from now on.. yew.....:S Hahahahaha.....

Previous Post: Swimming Class Again

No comments: