Friday, May 21, 2010

Daddy Take Aeroplane Loh



The other day, we woke up really early in the morning to send Max off to dubai. This time round, it is really a teary goodbye.. cos I was not sure when I would next be able to see and hold Max... Ace however seemed oblivious.. and even told me happily "Oh, Daddy going to take aeroplane to dubai lor.." and seemed really upbeat and happy.

I was wondering how come he was not feeling the same feelings as me... and come night time, while I was outside, my father called me and said Ace is looking for me...

When he passed the phone to him though, Ace was just crying very sadly... as if both his parents have died... and no matter what I said to him, all he did was cry and cry.. it sounded exactly the way I think I sounded on D Day!

Later, my dad took over the phone and said that Ace started crying when he found out I was not coming home to eat dinner with him.. and then he started asking for his daddy... so I asked my dad to ask my pass him the phone and I reassured him that Daddy will check his sked and let us know when he can visit us again and I will for sure come home to sleep with him..

When I finally reached home at 11pm, he was already fast asleep though.. apparently frightened by a cockroach in the kitchen, he gave a scream and ran to my mum's lap, lie down there and did not move while my mum was talking on the phone. By the time my mum finished her call, he was already asleep...

The next morning, he woke up in very good mood though and for the next few days, he was happy, courteous and mischievious again.. back to his usual self:)

PS: The only thing that is somewhat unusual about Ace is tat he will cry over little things like.. eg when he asked to eat prata and I told him the prata man went home and so there is no prata... he immediately started to cry very sadly... or when he lost his bolster when he kicked it off the bed in the middle of the night, he woke up, tried to find it, couldnt.. and started cry....

PS: While I was posting this, Ace was sitting with me.. he can recognize the words: Ace, mum, up, in, that, what, my, Max, happy, good. Daddy...

Previous Post: Fine Dining At Private Restaurant

No comments: