Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Ace's Revengeful Thoughts





I try to update Ace about what is happening in my life and would update him about nuggets of info I get from talking to Max and Clari..so that Ace feels he is still connected to his Daddy and to his Ah Yee....

The other day, Clari told me that when she was in Spain, she met two men who pretended to be policemen and scammed her of some money...

So the next day, on the way to school, I told Ace that Ah Yee is back from hs trip to Spain and that she met with some bad guys in Barcelona. I tried to explain it simply in simple terms and told Ace that Ah Yee met two bad men who pretended to be policemen and tried to conn Ah Yee of her money.

And then we had a very interesting conversation...
Ace: Is Ah Yee very sad?
Me: Yeah, she very xin tong that she lost the money....
Ace: Ah Yee very xin tong ah? Net net also lost money?
Me: No, only Ah Yee lost money...
Ace: Did Ah Yee tell the police?
Me: No leh, I dun think so...
Ace: Why Ah Yee never tell police?
Me: I don't know. Maybe they were in a hurry and had no time..
Ace: Why they never take net net money? (Pause to think for a while) Is it because they know Net Net can box them?
Me: Maybe... *(Laughs)
Ace: So is Ah Yee ok?
Me: Ya, she is ok....
Ace: So Ah Yee got no money now?
Me: No lah, Ah Yee still have lah.. she only lost a little bit of money...
Ace: Is it Ah Yee got no money to buy things? Is it she got no money to buy things for me?
Me: Ya, dun have so much money to buy things for you now...
Ace: Is Ah Yee very sad?
Me: Ya, she is sad..
Ace: I also very sad... (lies down on my arm and rests, pauses for a while...)
Ace: (With a frown on his face and a determined look) Next time when I grow up, I will go fa guo.. I will find the bad man and I will give them da bian to eat and then they will eat the da bian and die!
Me: Eat da bian will die one meh?
Ace: Ya! Will die!
Me: Well, it is already over... can you forgive these two men?
Ace: No! Cannot. Put them in the police station forever!

So I explained that one way to get rid of 'bad guys' in our world is to forgive them. And I asked him if he can forgive them... "No! I don't want..."

"But if you forgive them, they will become good guys mah... and you can help them too... ok?"

Me: can you forgive him? If you forgive him, he will become a good guy...
Ace: Okie... I forgive him.. Did Ah Yee forgive him?
Me: I am not sure, I will go and ask her ok?
Ace: Ok...

He's cute right?:P

Previous Post: Master of Persuasion At Work Again

No comments: