Sunday, May 09, 2010

3 Cai 1 Tang 2






Ever since the show San Cai Yi Tang 2 is starting to show on tv, Ace has been telling me that he wants to be San Cai Yi Tang 2.... I take it to mean that he would like to be a chef...



Anyway, he is amused mainly because when he goes to school and says "San cai yi tang 2" to his friends, they laugh and find it hilarious... so every now and then, he would say he wants to be san cai yi tang 2...



The other day, he kept pestering me to make him a chef's hat.. when I made it using a plastic bag that was white in colour, he was very unhappy and insisted that I had to make it using white paper...

So in the end, I masking taped two pieces of white paper together into a barrel, put a VOTE DAVID LEE pin I got from the lions club convention on it and gave it to Ace and he was finally happy...


But leh, it seems he still finds that his play outfit was not complete, he quickly ran to find masking tape, taped it on the table and started scribbling on it... and all I saw was "ACE CHUA 3*1*2"



And I was wondering what 'Ace Chua 321 meant...

"No lah... not Ace Chua 321. It is Ace Chua, 3 Cai 1 Tang 2!" Orh.. the gibberish shape represented the words he did not know how to write.. CAI is replaced with a leaf like shape and Tang is replaced with a circle thing that looked like a bowl of soup...

HILARIOUS! Hahahaha...

Anyway, he happily posed for a few photos for me and went on to make some DIM SUM for me using his play dough set.. proudly donated to him by Tashi and Oracle.. hahaha...



Previous Post: Sleeping Handsome

No comments: