Thursday, April 08, 2010

Thoughtful Ace


Max is away for a while... and so, while he is away, we have to rely on INTERNET SMS (the cheapest way to send SMS to him) and msn to communicate...

But because Max does not always have MSN access, it is easier to do one way communication by sending him messages through the internet...

Everyday, when I am logged on to the website and sending messages, I will ask Ace to come and tell him to dictate what he wants to tell Daddy and I would type it out for him..

And the very thoughtful and sensitive little boy would ask the following.. needless to say, these smses always brings tears to Max's eyes....

Angel: Nite dearie, me n Ace going 2 zzzz. Ace ask u where r u, r u a gd boy? He ask u if u afraid of monster there n says sometimes he wan 2 c u.

Angel: He also ask: Did u spent $? did you zzz? Do u have idea 2 take aeroplane back here? R u happy there? Did u buy transformer 4 me? Wat no. office u stay


Angel: Do u like tat place? (Think u reply all in email. he dun ask finish dun want 2 zzz)Do u hav frens there? Did u dream there? R u gd boy or noti boy?

At this point, Max buay tahan and called us... and since he has already tackled the "how are you doing" sort of questions, Ace went straight into the main topic.. "Did u buy power ranger 4 me? I like the red colour power ranger.. Yes, I am very guai guai. I go bai bai n pull paper money today.(he went to do prayers to the ancestors)


The next day, Ace asked more funny questions that brought tears to Max's eyes...

Angel: Ace: Can u buy e man in tutus skirt 4 mummy? Cos I want mummy 2 b very funny. Y u dun wan 2 go navy? Can u pls go navy again pls? I want u to be safe

Angel: Ace: do u have iron there 2 iron clothes after wash? Are u most happiest there? Y u dun wan 2 come 2 Spore? Do u have WBG frens there? Do u hav lemon?

Angel: Ace: Did u eat that 1 tat I put in ur luggage? Nx time we chu guo, I put 1 la jiao in ur bag. Haha. V funny. I nver see u but anyway, i love you

Heart warming....

PS: Max still cannot bear to eat the muah chee tat ace put in his luggage cos when he sees the muah chee, he will think of us.. so he said he will keep it till he comes back to sgp..

Previous Post: Got Feng Come To You Or Not?

No comments: